Sunday, September 14, 2008

my apologize to her..

last night when sara came to fetch me up...i don't picked her call..my handphone was hung for about 20 minutes, and i was out of credit..and I knew she pissed..

I even can't,went to the nearest shop to buy top up because I only got 4 ringgits in my purse..after breaking fast with kamal,zaid,wan, balqis and anis at secret recipe and after had my hair cut I failed to withdraw even I had thought to do so..

I tried to asked SOS top up from hotlink, which was I always do when I was out of credit.. unfortunately..haha!i already used it once..so,i can't asked it for second time..i don't know what to do..

i laid down..and started dreaming..almost had a headache..but the best thing i want to do now is apologize to her..gurl,I'm really sorry..=(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..