Wednesday, September 10, 2008

afraid of tomorrow..

i'll see him tomorrow..to explained everything..at this stage, i felt afraid of settling down everything..will i hurt him..??

he never done wrong things to me..he never hurts me...
guys, he's not a bad guy..every single thing was set by me..
im the one who lead the way..
im the one who should be blamed on..
he's not the reason why things happened..im the reason..

he's a cool guy..he's trying to show he's changing to become a better person..
he just need more time..he just need support..he just need someone..

am i cruel when i left him by the time he's opened his heart for someone to be inside it..??but i have to think about myself..this is not about him..this is about myself..the whole book is about me..

owhh...im afraid of tomorrow..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..