Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a terrible week..T_T

or i can said as the worst week ever. I never imagine that my life would be this hard.I was trying so hard to keep a good momentum of managing my life, my assignments, but it turns to be disaster.dem!

an advice for myself, never skip class.But for now,it doesn't really matter at all..im running out of time..20 days left, i'll be out of this school, this environment, this student life..The life that can be manipulated according to what we really want. I'll miss to ride on student life roller coaster..
i'll be working and soon i'll be someone that sacrife her life just to earn 2000 per month. Is not worth it tho..ALLAH please help me to think straight..am i done here..??

I hate drama, but seems i was born to be an actress of my own life. I am thankful for His Blessings..ALLAH i really love you...

somehow i think i had failed life management task.. my performance was bad ..45% out of 100%..dem2!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..