Friday, October 31, 2008

blog untuk diri sendiri..

i try to make my life simple..believe in what I do..n don't pointed finger to other people when Im in trouble..accept it..and just throw it away, and pretends nothing happen..at one time.those thing will be away from me..

I believe in what I've done, and people have rights to critic. they have rights to say what they want to say. the way the deliver it, is up to them..the best thing is, some how i believe, a simple forgiveness if i done a mistake.

chaotic doesn't help, i'll take a sit and relax..chilled..things will get better when I start to reveal the truth..examine..da truth is painful..now i realize how i missed all those moment with them..

im blogging for myself, for me to express my feeling not others..im writing on behalf of myself..it takes a simple thoughts to think that im not good, and I don't have any word to knock people's head..we are just human..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..