Tuesday, October 28, 2008

love at the first sight really exist...?

this evening...the phrase had been in my mind.. "love at the first sight"..i never trust this feeling because its temporary..this feeling have its expired date...

It can happen to anybody at any place, on any day, but 'maybe' not for me..=p Most people said that, at first you fall in love or get attracted to the physical being of a person, appearance does matter...so,it is considered as a love at the first sight..??

After all that’s all one sees when it’s the case of love at first sight. Something catches your attention, like his smile, his physique or the enchanting eyes.

The mood also plays an important role to create a perfect moment, even I'm in a good mood, i'll only smile to people that I pass by, especially to a cute-cute guy..hehe!smiling doesn't mean im falling in love..somehow, if I'm tired, sad, angry i'll pass by him without glancing back, even if he's a hot guy..hot guy ok??=p so...it just way too possible for me to fall in love at the first sight..

and now....let me think...did i believe love at the first sight...ermmm.....the answer is....NO!love at the first sight DOESN'T exist...=p

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..