Sunday, November 16, 2008

SUPRISE!!!!!

Their surprise really got me. After they pretend doesn’t cared about my birthday, I went downstairs and start to switch on my laptop. While I was typing up my notes of 23rd birthday, Arin kept bothering me. I pissed and started to ignore her. Then, Adik started screaming and yelling about left on panties on her bed. Adik was accusing me. I pissed off with Adik , and yelled back at her denied the act. Arin started to tell ayah about it. And ayah was mad and asked me to take panties, and I knew they weren’t mine. Ibu also nagged that I’m a lazy girl.yada,yada,yada!

After few minutes of denying it, I was giving up. Gosh!!Everyone started to annoy me on my birthday.. I immediately ran up to get my panties, AND I stopped at stairs when I saw something that wasn’t belongs there. One girl was sitting at the stairs and her hair was covering her face. Shit!wtf!!i was freeze there about 10 second…

Then I heard Adik screamed Happy Birthday!!damn it!!they really got me!the girl is adik’s friend, zila.
(Tak guna punya budak aku potong rambut panjang kau baru tahu!haha!=p)

i went down and saw ibu came up from kitchen and brought a birthday cake..wuu!!a small tears drop out..touched..overwhelmed.. thanx guys!!wuuu!!!

well, i missed to celebrate my birthday with my all beloved friends.but hey, we can postponed it to another day rite??i want my blueberry chezcake man.....i really do...=p

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..