Wednesday, November 5, 2008

my memory of internship with my idol..=)

a part of my Radio, Television Presentation..all student in this class are required to choose one personality, either Radio or Television to be interviewed..who did i choose?? tadaa...

MR ALLY ISKANDAR =)


anyway since my internship for MHI, i have been working under his supervision..the thing that i discovered about him..he's a perfectionist and he know what he want in work, in life i guess..he's a idol of the industry, and no wonder his the top presenter of tv3, in fact the whole prime network..

he had a stack of time magazine, and i had steal one.but later he knew it..hehe! and i also realized that he always read BBC news..almost everyday, ..he's a intelligent presenter..he also done some revision and research before going 'live'..and i also heard many testimonials from people that love the way he presenting a topic or issues for the day..

he's my idol..by the time i had my intern, i always be scolded by him.because, i was clumsy, not serious in handling an assignment..and compare to others senior producer, he's the most responsible producer and supervisor for me and lia.. i had a great time done my internship in MHI.lots of thing i had learn and i managed understand the workload and the commitment of live program..also my thanks to all crew in MHI for helping me during my internship..especially to abg azlie, abg nasran, abg boy, abg zul, abg adi, abg kamal, n kak zna..thx guys!!=)


abg azlie and his wife, kak laili
weeding on nov,2nd 2008

the crew of MHI..MISS u guys!=)

with kak zana

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..