Thursday, May 29, 2008

my sorrow..

last night i had a fight wit my mum...its hard when i start to be honest wit her..,that is why i kept all my secrets from her.

she's supporting mother, but somehow there are certain things, we both standing in a different side..i love her so much,but there are sometimes i have to lie to her..

all day night,i think that I'm not a good daughter.been crying all night long..i start to text someone that i never ever met..starting with a little conversation,end up with a story telling about what is happening..what i felt that night..my sorrow had been shared with a stranger..

but still, he gave me such a simple and meaningful words to me.makes me fell better than worst..exactly things that I really want to hear..

HOPE i can overcome these feelings..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..