Friday, August 1, 2008

new hair,new ME...=)

haha!after met abg ally n conduct an interview him at sri pentas..me, nana n her bf went to sacc..

since last week i had plan to cut my hair..by da tym we went to thomas and guys..unintentionaly thing become real..after asking the hair stylist few question, i followed her and had my hair cut..
funny thing, i tot ppl would laugh at me wit this new hair style..but it turns up hilarious situation when they claimed that i wear wig. yalah,of coz, my hair hd been blow up..so,it lookd still..


me and dwhy..


nway,hope some good things happen..because i start to believe and im so thankful..i hav been given times..n i wil appreciate it..thank you Allah..love you..=)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..