Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i love her..

from the bottom of my heart..i love her..
she was there for me..holding my hand..wipe my tears..console me..comfort me..

but when she asked me to do things that i never thought of..im in dilemma..i dunno what to say to make her fell good..and i cheated her for the sake of her happiness..but i guess i was wrong..i shouldn't told her lie..i should wake her up..he's not for her..she deserve someone that can understand her better than him..

i always by her side, i promised to her..i never let her down..i dont want to lose her..but if she wants me to make a decision by choosing one of them..i couldn't bare to do that..him,also my best friends..i noe him before i noe her..i hd a relationship wit him before i have wit her..once upon a time..

he was there for me..holding my hand..wipe my tears..console me..comfort me..

if she refuse to understand my feeling, and still want me to choose...
i'll decide to choose none of them..

i'll be crying along my way because im losing two wonderful person in my life..i love them both...
i really do....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
nakal.simple.gile2.degil.big dreams.in love with future..